- Briquetting |
- Briquette |
- Briquetting Plants |
- Briquetting Machine Manufacturer |
- Briquetting Products India |
- Biomass Briquetting Manufacturer India
THE BIO-MASS / AGRO-FORESRTY WASTE:
Every Year, Agricultural wastages are generated in million of Tons. Agricultural wastages are in the form of non used of burnt or in their loose form which producing Air Pollution. It is very difficult to handling and transportation of these materials because they have very low density.
We have the solution of this Agricultural wastage. We use this wastage in good form as the raw material. Our briquetting machines easily convert this wastage into high-density biomass fuel (briquettes) in biomass briquetting plant.
In India & other Agro based Countries, there are huge stock of Agricultural wastage, so they have lots of scope for this Biomass project.
RAW MATERIAL :
SPECIFICATION OF RAW MATERIAL :
- Size : Max. 20mm.
- Moisture : Bellow 10%
RATE OF RAW MATERIAL (Approx) :
In India, The Rate of Raw Material (Bio-Mass) is approx Rs. 1000/mt. (The Rate of Raw Material may be varies, dependent upon the availability and location.)
PROCESS OF RAW MATERIAL (If required):
- Briquetting Plants Biomasses can used directly as per specification.
- Drying Process is required If the raw material has more than 10% of moisture.
- Cutting Process is required If the raw material is longer than 20mm.