- Briquetting |
- Briquette |
- Briquetting Plants |
- Briquetting Machine Manufacturer |
- Briquetting Products India |
- Biomass Briquetting Manufacturer India
The Briquettes are made from different types of loose raw materials such as rice husk, saw dust, coir pitch, groundnut-shell, coffee husk, sugar cane bagasse which are widely available in our country, After process it is converted in to solid form. This process increases the efficiency of processed Briquettes as compared with Loose raw materials without using of any types of Binders.
In this process, wood and coconut shell charcoal powders are used in barbeques to make Briquettes, kebab, tandoori ovens using binders.
RAW MATERIAL,PRODUCT AND ITS ADVANTAGES
Still today, We prove ourselves successfull for making Fuel Briquettes from different types of Agro Waste.
- Groundnut Shell.
- Saw Dust.
- Coir Pith.
- Sugar Cane Bagasse.
- Tobacco Stems.
- Charcoal Powder.
As per the customer's requirement of using specific raw materials, iwe tried and presented the result. Above materials are Briquetted i two types as individually nad as mixed form.
MARKET AND CONSUMERS
The market of Fuel Briquettes are widely used in all industries because the market of traditional fuels like Coal, Firewood, in heating and Steam Generation is very low now a days. it can be easily marketed in its ready market.
Briquette Fuel is used in industrial, commercial and domestic areas like House hold, hotels lodges, marriages, textile dyeing plants, army kitchens, tire ret readers, oil industries, tobacco barrens, tea estates, industrial boilers, barbeques, kebab, tandoori ovens
Product and Its Advantage
- Fuel Briquettes are widely used in all industrie for replacing traditional fuels like Coal, Firewood, in heating and Steam Generation.
- Main Advantage is it has very high colorific value up to 3500-5000 K Cal./ Kg which is also depends upon which raw material is used.
- Do not emit Smoke with sulfur or phosphorus and also not have Fly Ash. Pollution Free Technique.
- Available in size of 80mm in diameter and 50-350mm in length in Screw type and 45-60mm in diameter in Ram type.
- Easy handling, storage and easy in transportation.
- Briquetted fuels are made form Agro Waste. It can easily available. It also have high fuel efficiency.
BIOMASS BRIQUETTING TECHNOLOGY
The Biomass Briquetting Technology is available at very affordable cost and it used waste raw materials which are widely available in our country. Also this machine does not need any types of binder or chemicals, so it is known as Binder Less Technology which is very economical technology.
We offer two different types of Briquetting machines for biomass. Screw type & Ram type.
SCREW TYPE MACHINE
- The raw material free from impurities are going to take in by the hopper of the machine. the raw materials are passed through hopper falls into the crushing area for cutting and the they enter into the heating chamber.
- The heating chamber is controlled by thermostatically at a preset temperature. Here in heating chamber briquettes are formed.
- Then we cut these briquettes as per required length and stored or packed in bags for transportation. There is no bender required in the process.
For reducing the moisture in content we can use Flash drier. it can reducing moisture from 35% to 15%. Hammer Mill Grinder is used to maintain size of the biomass.
MANUFACTURING OF CHARCOAL BRIQUETTES
- In begaining, charcoal powder must be reduce in to a uniform size. If any solid piece left out, hammer mills are used again for make powder of them. The screen analysis of the ground charcoal is the coarsest which will give a satisfactory briquette with minimum binder usage.
- The ground & screened charcoal powder is next mixed with the binder and filler, ( if used ) . If starch is the binder it must first be cooked (gelatinized) with hot water before adding to the mixer . Ribbon type mixer is normal and proper mixing is essential to reduce binder consumption to the minimum.
- The mixture then passes to the Briquetting screw, ram, or roller type
- Out of the screw & Ram type machines, the briquettes are continuously extruded & punched respectively. In these types the dies can be made to produce the briquettes in the shape of cylindrical, square, hexagonal.
- Out of the roller type Biomass Briquetting machine, the briquettes are pressed to the shape of the cavities provided in the roller dies. In this type the dies cavities are made to produce the briquettes in the briquettes in the shape of oval or pillow.
- The briquettes may be select in the required shape and the die is adapted to the machine. The pressed briquettes are next dried to complete the binding operation. When the water is dried out from the gelatinized starch it sticks the charcoal particles together to form a stable briquette which will retain its form right up to the point of combustion. The briquettes usually contain about 10% of binder and about 30% of water before drying down to about 2-5% moisture content.
- The normal dryer is a continuous tunnel dryer which carries the briquettes through without allowing them to tumble. Heat for drying out the water is a significant operating cost. It can also be suggested to go for sun drying if sufficient sun light is available. Even tray drier is also advisable if the quantity less.
- When the briquettes are cool they can be the market in paper or plastic of about 5Kg, or as per convenience in marketing.
- Depending upon the quantity/ capacities, shape of the briquette & availability of the sunlight, the project needs the Briquetting machinealong with screener; hammer mill grinder, mixer, conveyors, drier.